5-24-26

 




Happy last week of fourth grade! As we wrap up this school year, I would like to extend my dearest gratitude for all of your support from home this year. It has been an incredible year, and it has been great seeing all of these kids grow so much. Your help building a school/home connection has made this growth possible. This is such a wonderful and special group of kids and I am beyond lucky to have had a part in their education journey. I will miss them a lot, but will love seeing them lead the school as fifth graders! I hope you have a wonderful summer break.


Staff vs 5th grade Kickball Game: Our staff vs 5th grade kickball game will be on Wednesday, May 27th at 10:00 A.M. We are looking for a couple of volunteers who will be able to come and help supervise our class while the game is happening. Thank you for your consideration! 


ABC Countdown: Here is a link to our ABC Countdown.


This Week: 

Monday: No School, Memorial Day 

Tuesday: Media Center, Field day 

Wednesday: Half day, Kickball game

Thursday: Half day, Art 

Friday: Half day, last day of school! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4-5-26

4-26-26

12-1-25